SUNDAY SCHEDULE UPDATED
as of 5:30pm Saturday
UPDATE 3:15pm Saturday
The decision has been made to cancel all of Saturday’s play at the Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic. Despite the efforts of our staff, field conditions have not improved enough to ensure the safety of the athletes to play on February 18.
We are currently working on information regarding Sunday, February 19, and will announce that as soon as possible.
UPDATE 1pm Saturday
Weather and field conditions have once again conspired to alter today’s schedule at the Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic. Despite the best efforts of the staff, fields will not be playable until at least 5:00 p.m. PT. Today’s schedule is pending
Update as of: 10:15am Saturday 2-18-17
Adjusted Schedule for Friday Feb 17th, 2017